Material Stainless steel blade; rubber handle
Item Dimensions LxWxH 9.9 x 5.5 x 9.9 inches
Wattage 800 watts
STRONG, STRONGER, THE STRONGEST TITANIUM COATING -
1. Higher hardness
2. Lower wear rate
4. Stronger corrosion resistance
5. Lasts longer - Let it accompany your kitchen for 10 years or longer.
12 VARIABLE SPEEDS for your various needs
800W POWERFUL MOTOR to break harder foods
Ice-Crushing Cross Blade- Serve longer than other hand blenders
NOTE: It's not cordless!
1. Be careful while making hot soups.
2. This hand blender is not intended for use by children. Blades are sharp.
3. The motor is not dishwasher safe.
4. Do not press continuously "Power" or "Turbo" button longer than 1 minute.
5. Be sure the food is cut into small pieces before putting into the work bowl.
1 x Hand Blender Motor unit with cord;
1 x Blending Shaft;
1 x Whisk Attachment;
1 x 500ml Food Chopper with S-Shape Titanium-Reinforced Blade;
1 x 600ml Mixing Beaker;
1 x User Manual;
Make the Most of Your KOIOS HB-2033B3 Immersion Blender
Easy, Summery Zucchini-Basil Soup Recipe
Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or saucier over medium heat until shimmering. Add leek and celery. Season with salt and cook, stirring, until vegetables are softened but not browned, about 5 minutes. If the pan starts to look dry at any point, add a small splash of olive oil. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add zucchini and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add half of the basil, stir to combine, and add water.
Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring with KOIOS immersion blender occasionally, until zucchini is tender but still bright green, about 10 minutes. Add remaining half of basil and blend soup using a handheld immersion blender or a countertop blender until it is as rough or as smooth as you like it. Season to taste with salt, black pepper
The Best Applesauce Recipe
1. Core apples without peeling, then slice and roughly chop into 1/2- to 1/4-inch pieces. This will yield approximately 3 1/2 pounds prepared fruit (16 cups; 1.5kg). Transfer to a 5-quart Dutch oven, along with sugar, salt, apple cider vinegar, orange peel, and cinnamon stick. Stir to combine, then cover and place over medium heat until apples have wilted and begun to bubble in their own juices, about 15 minutes. If this process seems to be moving slowly, simply turn up the heat.
2. Continue cooking, stirring from time to time, until apples are fall-apart tender, about 10 minutes more. Remove orange peel and cinnamon stick, then purée to your desired consistency with KOIOS immersion blender or food processor (see note). If desired, thin as needed with apple cider to adjust consistency. For a more intense apple
Italian Salsa Verde With Parsley And Capers Recipe
Using your KOIOS immersion blender, purée together parsley, capers, anchovies, garlic, boiled egg, and lemon juice until creamy; scrape down sides as necessary to blend everything evenly. Add olive oil and pulse briefly to emulsify. Season with salt.
Salsa verde can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Whipped Feta Dip Recipe
1. In the food processor bowl of your KOIOS immersion blender, or using a tall and narrow vessel suitable for the immersion blender, combine feta, yogurt, and garlic, then blend or process until very smooth, scraping down sides as necessary. Add olive oil and blend until incorporated.
2.If desired, pass spread through a fine-mesh strainer for an even silkier texture.
3.Season with salt, if needed, and pepper, if using, then use as desired.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.